Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
Sat: 8am to 2pm
Sun: by appt only
11830 West Market Place, Suite D
Fulton, MD 20759
100+ 5 star reviews can't be wrong...
People trust us as their physical therapist of choice
Physical Therapy in Fulton, Maryland
Every week, Howard County residents choose us as their preferred physical therapists because we:
- Have treated more than 75 conditions. You can count on us for a vast amount of experience across numerous conditions.
- Use actual physical therapists to treat you, not PT aids or assistants. Expect personal attention with deep knowledge and 1 to 1 relationships
- Are board certified sports and orthopedic specialists. You get the best of both worlds.Accept same day appointments. Because solutions to manage your pain can't wait another week.
What do we treat?
- Neck pain- degenerative disc disease and radiculopathy
- Should pain - Rotator cuff sprains & tears, labral tears, tendinopathy, and impingment
- Low back pain - herniated discs, sciatica, stenosis
- Knee and hip pain - Total hip or knee replacement, osteoarthritis, ligament sprains and tears, fractures, and instability
- Foot and ankle disorders - Ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis, bunionectomy
- Pediatric physical therapy - torticollis, scoliosis, fractures, sports injuries
Email or call us: (301) 957-2564
"I consider it a blessing to have found Dr. Kumar to help me rehabilitate my shoulder. He puts the words "health" and "care" back into health care, which is a rare find."
Physical Therapy Services
Sports Physical Therapy
We address both common and complex problems including but not limited to;
- the ligament
- muscle strains and tears
- disc herniation
- recurrent dislocations
Geriatrics Physical Therapy
Healthy aging requires a delicate balance between stability, strength, and mobility. We provide comprehensive care including
- arthritis therapy
- balance & vestibular training
- stroke rehabilitation
- gait reeducation
- Parkinson's disease management.
We identify root causes of orthopedic injury and impairment. We can treat
- knee and hip osteoarthritis, following joint replacement surgery
- degenerative disk disease
- shoulder impingement,
- rotator cuff injuries
- elbow and hand dysfunctions.
We also offer
- Joint Manipulation
- Functional Dry Needling
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
Same day appointments accepted. Call today (301) 957-2564
Raised in Catonsville, Maryland, Dr. Kumar returned home after receiving his doctoral degree in physical therapy from Temple University to begin his career at the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics at Sinai Hospital.
Following his tenure at Sinai, he was the clinic director of an outpatient physical therapy practice. Dr. Kumar's career has spanned across all settings of physical therapy and rehabilitation, including inpatient, outpatient, and post-acute care.
He is one of just a handful of physical therapists in Maryland to gain fellowship status in orthopedics and manual therapy.