The Most Advanced Wound Healing Therapies in Comfortable Outpatient Facilities
Advanced Wound Care Treatment. Done Faster and In Comfort
When Should You Consider A Wound Care Center?
Generally speaking, any wound that does not heal within 3-4 weeks can benefit from wound care services. The wound may not heal due to swelling, infection, or lack of blood flow. You can benefit from wound care treatment if you suffer from any of the following:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- A wound that has failed to show significant progress in 2-4 weeks of standard care
- You exhibit significant deterioration, extensive new necrosis, soft tissue infection, or osteomyelitis
- The wound involves deep tissue structures, or is limb or life-threatening
Comprehensive Wound Care Treatments
These are some of the conditions that we can treat:
- Arterial ulcers
- Infectious wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Radiation injury wounds
- Inflammatory wounds
- Cancerous wounds
- Venous insufficiency
What is HBOT and how can it help my wound heal faster?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), is an advanced therapy that provides pressurized 100% oxygen environment for your wound to heal faster. MVS Operates Multiple HBOT Treatment Centers through our associate facilities, HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics, specifically for advanced wound care. Our Vascular Surgeon will provide a referral if we believe your wound would benefit from this advanced treatment.
What insurances do you accept, and will it cover my wound care with MVS?
MVS accepts every major insurance except for Tricare Prime and Kaiser. Our MVS Patient Care Coordinator will assist you through the process.
- MVS offers quality care from the same expert team, every visit
- Patient Care Coordinators facilitate every step of your healing
- Help with transportation
- Scheduling and insurance
- 15 locations with free parking
- No facility fees, savings patients hundreds of dollars a year on healthcare
Our Wound Care Offices
Maryland Vascular Specialists provides comprehensive services for the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a full range of vascular diseases. Our specialty trained physicians and staff, combined with state-of-the-art diagnostics and evidence-based treatment procedures, are all centered on our number one goal of always providing the best healthcare experience for patients.