Best Blogs in Montgomery County, Maryland
Ever wonder what the best blogs are in MoCo? I’ve compiled a list of the best blogs for the area. These sites cover Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville, and general MoCo.
Best of Rockville and Bethesda, MD Blogs
- Max For Rockville – Covers Rockville MD community.
- Rockville Nights – The most active blogger for the area. He’s been blogging since 2012 and still going strong today covering openings and new developments
- Robert Dyer – This is best and most active Bethesda, MD blog. He covers Bethesda news, restaurants, nightlife, events and openings, real estate, crime reports and more.
Best of Silver Spring, MD Blogs
- My Line Is Red – Focuses on life in downtown Silver Spring, near the Red Line. Hence the blog title.
- Silver Spring Breaks – A place for conversation about what is going throughout the Silver Spring Regional Area. Moderated by Reemberto Rodriguez.
- Just Up The Pike – Covered by Dan Reed since 2006. Dan covers community news relating to the east side of MoCo with a focus on development, traffic, local arts and music and anything affecting the East Side
- Source of the Spring – The Source of the Spring was founded to help fill that void by focusing on the news, people, issues and other information about, and affecting, Silver Spring and Takoma Park
Best of Montgomery County, MD Blogs
- East MoCO – An active blog since 2013, this is similar to Rockville Nights and covers openings, closings, and new developments relating to Aspen Hill, Four Corners, Glenmont, Takoma Park, Wheaton, and Silver Spring
- The MOCO Show – Owned by Alex Tisronis. A very lighthearted but informative blog covering all of Montgomery County with a focus on restaurants, schools, neighborhood developments, and more.
- My MC Media – Headquartered in Rockville, MD, Madison House Autism Foundation (MHAF). This blog covers the entirety of MoCO
- The Seventh State – Since 2014, this is the best political blog covering the entirety of Maryland. The author is David Lublin and he’s very passionate about Maryland politics.