PPC Management Services
- Detailed Keyword Analysis
- Create ad variations
- Bid monitoring
- Campaign tracking and ROI reporting
- Landing-Page Design, Testing & Optimization
Why Work With Me?
- You prefer a personal relationship with the actual strategist and not just an account executive. You want to avoid dealing with a sales rep, ad manager, and project manager. Instead, you just want to deal with one person for all your PPC needs.
- You don't want be locked into a long term contract. I don't require lengthy 6 month contractual commitments. Instead, we work month to month. Of course, I ask for any client to commit to at least a 3 month campaign rather than just doing one month, but you can opt out anytime.
- I approach every campaign from an ROI perspective. My campaign and reporting is focused on key performance indicators such as Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Conversion, and Cost Per Acquisition. Not likes or more followers.
FAQs About Pay Per Click Marketing Services
- What is the minimum ad spend you require?
- What sort of cost are involved?
- Why does there need to be a minimum ad spend?
- Long-term Commitments?
There are two costs;
- The intial setup fee. This Includes doing a keyword research report, strategizing, designing proper landing pages, setting up your PPC account, and writing ad copy.
- Monthly maintenance fee. This includes monthly monitoring, keyword bidding, reporting, data analysis, and phone calls
Are all of you just swindlers and greedy marketing folks?
Not quite. An effective PPC strategist optimizes and makes great decisions based on data. The more data we have, the better decisions we can make. When a client can only afford to spend $200/month, we are given a very small data sample that is spread across multiple keywords and ad groups. This creates guesswork that leads to bad marketing decisions. Having a larger ad spend gives us more flexibility in our optimization tactics. This ensures that we make decisions that will impact your bottom line in a positive way.
Do you require a long term contract
Unlike some agencies, I do not require a 3,6, or 12 month contractual commitment from you. Technically, you could opt after the first month. With that said, I do tell all prospective clients that I'd like to commit to at least a 3 month campaign.
I'm confident that I can turn a profit for you by the 2nd month. Many times, I'll be able to do it within the first month but I also know that there are things beyond my control and a strong PPC campaign does require some patience. In this case, I'm asking for 3 months to see it through.